Sunday, February 26, 2012

Check out a duet performance of Se7en and 2NE1′s Park Bom


2NE1’s Park Bom recently made a surprise joint performance with Se7en.
Park and Se7en sang a duet with the song “When I Can’t Sing” on the episode of SBS’s Inkigayo that aired on February 26.
Park threw a fantastic, pathetic performance with Se7en, which fits his song’s lyrics, while wearing a white mini-dress.
A source from YG said, “Park Bom liked ‘When I Can’t Sing’ as soon as she heard the song. She made a special effort and took out her time to practice the performance despite 2NE1’s hectic schedule.”
Previously Se7en threw a collaborated performance with song “When I Can’t Sing” with the song’s composer Park Jin Yong, a representative of JYP Entertainment.
Netizens responded: “The performance was absolutely fantastic.” “I like the converted lyrics.” It was like a part of a musical.” “I liked Park and Tablo’s duet performance.”

Source: Xportsnews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com