Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Jang Keun Suk plays live concert to 220,000 online fans



Actress Jang Keun Suk recently proved that he is very popular in Japan.
On February 22, Jang’s agency, Tree J. Company, said that Jang played a free live concert, ‘We are Team H,’ which was held on February 20 and 21 in Tokyo, Japan, to over 220,000 people online.
Jang played his live concert on one of the biggest video sites in Japan for people who couldn’t come to the venue to see his concert.
The concert was broadcasted live starting at 6:30 p.m. for about 85 minutes and 227,034 people in total watched it. Then people left 109,508 comments on the website.
Jang decided to hold the concert prior to Team H’s first Japanese mini album Lounge H the First Impression release on March 21. Team H is a project group, composed of Jang and his music partner Big Brother. The concert was free to the official Japanese fan club.
After the concert, Jang said, “When I held the concert, ‘Lounge H’ last year, I promised to hold another concert this year. That’s why I decided to hold the concert and I also wanted to be with my fans.”
He added, “I wanted to enjoy the party with the fans who couldn’t come to the concert too so I played the live concert online. I was so happy to hear that lots of fans watched the concert.”
Source: Starnews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com