Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Lee Joon Gi, “My army experience matured me”



Lee Joon Gi, who was discharged from military service, recently said, “My army experience matured me.”
On February 22, Lee talked about his feelings on returning to normal life. He said, “I think I have grown up a lot. I am mature now.”
Lee smiled and said, “When I held my fan meeting few days ago, I was very thankful for my fans coming to see me. I have changed but I don’t know how to express that.”
“On the day I completed my army service, I was afraid of using a cell phone because I was not allowed to use it in the Army.”
“I am grateful for everything. When you are in the Army, you are grateful for small mercies. Since I had to do things that I have to rather than doing what I want to do, I became less clear about myself. But when I came back to normal life, I realized that I have lots of things.”
“I released many things while I was in the Army. I was confused at first but soon I realized that I was holding on to too many things. I used to try to keep busy and was never satisfied. But now I can see that I have many great things in my life.”
“I met many singers including Park Hyo Shin in the Army. Since he is a singer and I’m an actor, we used to say each other let’s not invade each other’s territory. I’m currently considering my next job.”
Lee was discharged from military service on February 16.
Source: Starnews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com