Friday, April 13, 2012

4Minute’s Ji Hyun says sorry as her voice was unstable during her live performance



4Minute’s Ji Hyun said sorry as her voice was unstable during her live performance.
On April 13, Ji Hyun tweeted, “My throat wasn’t in good condition today. I just thought I would do as I practiced, but my voice turned out so unstable. I don’t want to make an excuse but I can really do better. I’ll try harder. Please continuously give me your interest and support.”
On April 12, 4Minute appeared on Mnet’s M Countdown and performed “Dream Racer” and “Volume Up” live.
However, Ji Hyun’s voice was unstable because of the powerful choreography of the song. At this, she said sorry to her fans on Twitter.
People responded: “It’s okay,” “Don’t be depressed too much,” “You can do better next time.”
Source: Starnews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com