Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Kim Soo Hyun, “I was worried about Suzy’s performance”


Actor Kim Soo Hyun recently praised miss A’s Suzy for her acting skills.
Kim took a pictorial for star lifestyle magazine @star1 in Sinsa-dong, Seoul.
In the pictorial, Kim showed off himself as a fashionista in a variety of clothes with his skillful facial expressions and poses.
During the interview, when Kim was asked about actresses that he worked with, he said, “miss A’s Suzy debuted as an actress through Dream High. When I first debuted, I thought there was a certain way to act and that prejudice interrupt my performances. However, the director said Suzy is like a white paper.”
“Honestly, I was worried a lot at first. But since Suzy didn’t have any prejudice, she absorbed very fast. She even covered me with her energy one time in screen. It was amazing. I saw the movie Introduction to Architecture and I really liked her performance.”
Kim’s charming pictorial will be included in @star1, which will be published on April 21.
Source: Xportsnews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com