Friday, April 13, 2012

Lee Joon Gi has over a million friends in China


Actor Lee Joon Gi is now one of the favorite actors of the Chinese as the number of his friends on Weibo recently exceeded a million. Weibo is the biggest social networking site in China. It was the shortest record that the number of friends on Weibo exceeded a million.
On April 13, Interactive Media Mix (IMX), Lee’s agency said, “I think it’s because he’s been constantly interacting with his fans and delivering news about himself to them for last two years.”
According to Lee’s agency, Lee opened his account on Weibo in this February after he was discharged from the service. He’s been constantly adding friends, and the number of his friends suddenly increased after he attended a music awards ceremony in China. Nearly 50,000 people are now visiting his Weibo account.
Lee says, “I’m very happy that the number of my friends on Weibo exceeded a million after I visited China. I really want to give the millionth friend a gift. I’ll often tell you how I’m doing with my life and career.”
Lee’s having a first fan meeting in three years in Shanghai on April 28.
Source: Starnews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com