Monday, April 16, 2012

Mblaq’s Lee Joon reveals, “My agency always get worried when I appear on a variety show…”


Mblaq’s Lee Joon revealed that his image as the entertaining idol makes him feel uncomfortable.
According to KBS on April 14, Lee Joon will appear on KBS 2TV’s Talk Show Do Dream, which airs this afternoon, and confess that he is worried of his personality being different from the character that the agency wants him to be.
Lee Joon confesses, “Is being honest a sin?” When he was asked why he chose this problem to talk about, he replied, “I think honesty does not pay most of the time.”
He added, “I want to be honest, but my agency tells me to take good care of my image, and also says that the fans give it a second thought when they see my true nature. When I hear that, I begin to ask myself if being honest is a bad thing.”
In this broadcast, actress Yoon Seok Hwa, singer Park Sang Min, and comedian Yang Sae Young will give solutions to his problem.
Source: Starnews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com