Monday, April 16, 2012

Posters of Super Junior members for I AM are unveiled


Posters of Super Junior members for the documentary film I AM : SMTOWN LIVE WORLD TOUR in Madison Square Garden, which is about how SM artists became world-renowned singers, have recently been unveiled.
Debuting in 2005, Super Junior members are currently active in various areas as musicians, actors, and hosts of TV shows.
Some Super Junior members created unit groups and released various styles of music. “Sorry Sorry” is especially loved by many people regardless of sex, age, and nationality, creating a boom of the Cover Dance.
The posters of Super Junior members released this time show distinctive characters of each member and their stories.
Leeteuk says, “When I got this special name, I became special,” implying that his life changed after he became a member of Super Junior.
Shindong says, “Mom, I made a contract with SM!” expressing his astonishment and joy when he became a singer of SM Entertainment.
Sungmin and Eunhyuk show their endless passion by saying, “I want to hold Super Junior concerts even after I turn 40 years old” and “My part is only ten seconds out of four minutes, but I try my best for that ten seconds. I get to forget about everything when I go up to the stage!”
Ryeowook says, “Super Junior members also compete against each other,” implying that they’re continuously trying hard for themselves to improve.
The youngest Kyuhyun says, “All thirteen members are the one, but it’s quite hard to live together.” The inside stories, which are as various as the number of the members, can be heard in I AM.
I AM, a movie about SM artists who went through a difficult time to become the first Asian singers who performed at Madison Square Garden in New York, will be released in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com