Monday, April 23, 2012

Super Junior leaves a thank you message to their fans



Recently, Super Junior’s Eunhyuk and Leeteuk have left a thank you note for their fans.
Early on April 21, Eunhyuk tweeted a picture and commented, “It’s a bit late, but I want to say thank you. I couldn’t believe it at first when I heard that our group has sold over 50,000 copies, but it made me feel somewhat confident and rewarded! Thank you all who purchased the CD. This will give us more strength in preparing for the next album.”
In the picture, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk are posing with a bright smile on their face as they hold a cake from their fans.
The group’s fifth album Mr. Simple sold over 50,000 copies recently, and the number of sales hits the top in domestic music market in past four years.
Netizens who saw the posting commented: “Congratulations on selling over 50,000 copies. The album is of ‘super level’ just like you guys.” “I’m so touched by your thank you note. Congratulations once again.” “They are ‘super idols.’ I’m looking forward to your sixth album.”
Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com