Monday, April 16, 2012

This week’s MBC Music Core April 14, 2012


This week’s MBC Music Core April 14, 2012
Today MC : SNSD Taeyeon, Seohyun, Tiffany
Hot Stage :
-Shinhwa “Venus”
-CNBLue “Hey You”
-B1A4 “Baby I’m Sorry”
-SHINee “Sherlock”
Comeback Stage
-4minute “Dream Racer”, “Volume Up”
-SISTAR “Lead Me”, “Alone”
-Jang Na Ra “I Only Think of You”
Hot Cebut
-EXO-K “History”, “MAMA”
Goodbye Stage
-2AM ”I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me”
Sound HOLIC
-X-CROSS “Padam Padam”
-BTOB “Insane”
-SPICA “Pain Killer”
-LED Apple “SADNESS”
-NU’EST “FACE”
New Song :
-Bae Chi Gi ”Absolrooly  Bae Chi Gi”, “To.mary”
-Yangpa & Hanna(Davichi) “Love is All the Same”
This week’s cats were X-CROSS, LED Apple, Bae Chi Gi, NU’EST, SPICA, BTOB, Yangpa & Hanna(Davichi), EXO-K, Jang Na Ra, B1A4, CNBLue, SISTAR, 2AM, 4minute, Shinhwa and SHINee.

SHINee “Sherlock”


CNBLue “Hey You”


B1A4 “Baby I’m Sorry”


Shinhwa “Venus”


BTOB “Insane”



4minute “Dream Racer”, “Volume Up”


Jang Na Ra “I Only Think of You”


EXO-K “History”, “MAMA”


2AM ”I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me”


NU’EST “FACE”


Bae Chi Gi ”Absolrooly  Bae Chi Gi”, “To.mary”


LED Apple “SADNESS”


X-CROSS “Padam Padam”
Source : Korea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com