Monday, March 26, 2012

2PM’s Taec Yeon, Jun Ho and Chan Sung show up at SHINHWA’s concert


At the SHINHWA’s concert, 2012 SHINHWA Grand Tour In Seoul  The Return, held at 5:00 p.m. on March 25 in the Olympic Park, 2PM’s Taec Yeon, Jun Ho and Chan Sung showed up in the seats for the audience. On the same day, Taec Yeon posted a photo on Twitter with the comment: “I had a great time at the SHINHWA’s concert. It was fantastic. I also felt a little jealous of SHINHWA’s fans who shows their power of unity, largely coloring the seats orange color. At the concert, I felt eagerly itched to stand on the same stage together with 2PM’s members.”
Jun Ho as well posted a comment: “I was deeply moved by the concert. Looking at the orange-colored unified wave of fans, I was in an intense envy. It was an amazing concert.”
Chan Sung left his feelings about attending the concert by saying, “It was a great time to be there as one of your fans. You’ve kept the name of SHINHWA for as long as 14 years. I want to pay homage to you guys for your deep, long-held friendship. I wish the friendship of 2PM’s members as well lasts long as yours. You look all very happy today up on the stage together.”
Source: TV Report 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com