Thursday, March 22, 2012

A teaser video for CNBLUE’s Kang Min Hyuk released


K-PA teaser video of CNBLUE’s Kang Min Hyuk is receiving an explosive response.
In the video, which was released on March 22, Kang looks charismatic while playing drums. He says, “I was the one who first shot a teaser video among the members. I think Jung Shin and Jong Hyun learned how to look good in a teaser from me. Haha. Playing drums is the best way to show off manly charms.”
“I will show my powerful charms in the rhythmical teaser video with drum beats. You can check it right now through the teaser.”
Teaser videos of Lee Jung Shin and Lee Jong Hyun were previously released and the last teaser of Jung Yong Hwa will be released on March 23.
CNBLUE’s third mini album will be released on March 26. The group pre-released their songs, “I Still Love You,” which was written by Jung, and “Hey You.”
Source: TV Report 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com