Monday, April 23, 2012

Big Bang’s G-Dragon says, “I always broke up with my girlfriends after I wrote songs about break-up”



Big Bang’s G-Dragon said he had a jinx of breaking up with his girlfriend after writing a song.
In the episode of SBS TV’s Go Show that aired on April 20, G-Dragon said, “Whenever I wrote a song thinking, ‘What if I break up with her? Would I be sad?’ I actually broke up with her after two months.”
G-Dragon also said, “When I keep singing the song, I feel like I’m putting a spell on me.”
At this, host Go Hyun Jung said, “That’s because you think about your real girlfriend when you imagine that. I also think you really want to do so because it’s your personality.”
In the episode, T.O.P said, “When I go out with someone, I become a completely different person. I try to become a man she wants, and I also try to change her as I want.”
Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com