Monday, April 23, 2012

Super Junior’s Kang In finally discharged from the army!



In the episode of KBS 2’s Entertainment News that aired on April 21, Super Junior’s Kang In is seen getting discharged from the army. He confesses, “It doesn’t really hit me yet.”
On April 16 at 8:00 a.m., the star appeared before media reporters after getting discharged from the 56th armed division in Geumgok-dong, Namyangjoo-si, Gyeonggi-do. About 500 fans and some members of Super Junior have gathered to celebrate the event.
Before entering the army, the star had been caught up in a controversy over drunk driving and physical assault issues. He said, “I found out that I was accustomed to bad habits without realizing it. I tried my best to change. From now on, I’ll try to show appeal with positive side.”
When other members of the group saw Kang In, they hugged him tight and kept on laughing. They joked, “Huh? You didn’t lose any weight!”

Source: TV Report

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com