Monday, April 23, 2012

Super Junior’s Leeteuk says “I look normal but I have fair skin”



Super Junior’s Leeteuk recently announced that he is just a “Fair Skin Guy” rather than a “Fair Skin Knockout.”
On April 21, the Super Junior leader tweeted a picture of himself with the comment, “I’m wearing no makeup. 100% bare skin. No BB cream, either. I never use that because my facial skin is oily. You know I’m dubbed ‘Doggy Oily Teuk’”
He added, “I think I look normal but I must admit that I have fair skin. Not a perfect skin knockout but a perfect skin guy.”
In the picture, the singer shows off his flawless, perfect skin while wearing a cap.
Netizens responded: “You look gorgeous.” “His skin is better than mine.”
Source: Starnews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com