Thursday, April 19, 2012

SISTAR’s Hyo Lyn, “I was jumping to cover my short height”


SISTAR’s Hyo Lyn is getting a lot of attention after performing in bare feet.
In the April 17 episode of SBS’s Strong Heart, Shin Dong Yeop, the MC for the show, asked Hyo Lyn, “Have you ever made a mistake on stage?” She said, “We had to attend an event to perform the song “So Cool.” I was so excited to see people enjoying our performance. But suddenly my body leaned to one side.”
She added, “The reason was the heel of my shoe was completely broken. So I decided to take my shoes off and kept jumping to hide my short height while dancing because I’m the smallest one among our group members.”
People who heard the story responded: “She is cute.” “I think the problem is dancing in high heels.” “Hyo Lyn looks more and more attractive as time goes by.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My Ping in TotalPing.com